Thursday, 12 May 2016

Good Couple Quotes Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers

Good Couple Quotes Biography 
Source:- Google.com.pk
“Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there’s nothing else you can give and nobody will care for you.”
“One of the things that makes me who I am is the loyalty I have to people I hold close to my heart.”
“Did I really want to stay on this road longer, knowing it was only going to end in devastation?”
“Christian, you are the state lottery, the cure for cancer, and the three wishes from Aladdin's lamp all rolled into one”
“You never knew the last time you were seeing someone. You didn't know when the last argument happened, or the last time you had sex, or the last time you looked into their eyes and thanked God they were in your life.
After they were gone?
That was all you thought about.
Day and night.”
“Yelena, you've driven me crazy. You've caused me considerable trouble and I've contemplated ending your life twice since I've known you." Valek's warm breath in my ear sent a shiver down my spine.
"But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.”
“That sounds more like a poison than a person,” was all I could say. His confession had both shocked and thrilled me.
“Exactly,” Valek replied. “You have poisoned me.”
“Dusk is just an illusion because the sun is either above the horizon or below it. And that means that day and night are linked in a way that few things are there cannot be one without the other yet they cannot exist at the same time. How would it feel I remember wondering to be always together yet forever apart?”
“I ask the impossible: love me forever.
Love me when all desire is gone.
Love me with the single mindedness of a monk.
When the world in its entirety,
and all that you hold sacred advise you
against it: love me still more.
When rage fills you and has no name: love me.
When each step from your door to our job tires you--
love me; and from job to home again, love me, love me.
Love me when you're bored--
when every woman you see is more beautiful than the last,
or more pathetic, love me as you always have:
not as admirer or judge, but with
the compassion you save for yourself
in your solitude.
Love me as you relish your loneliness,
the anticipation of your death,
mysteries of the flesh, as it tears and mends.
Love me as your most treasured childhood memory--
and if there is none to recall--
imagine one, place me there with you.
Love me withered as you loved me new.
Love me as if I were forever--
and I, will make the impossible
a simple act,

by loving you, loving you as I do”
Good Couple Quotes Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
 
Good Couple Quotes Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
 

Good Couple Quotes Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Good Couple Quotes Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Good Couple Quotes Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Good Couple Quotes Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers 
Good Couple Quotes Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers 
Good Couple Quotes Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Good Couple Quotes Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Good Couple Quotes Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Good Couple Quotes Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers 


No comments:

Post a Comment