| Source:- Google.com.pk |
“Why is love intensified by absence?”
“...unrequited love does not die; it's only beaten down to a secret place where it hides, curled and wounded. For some unfortunates, it turns bitter and mean, and those who come after pay the price for the hurt done by the one who came before.”
“I have little left in myself -- I must have you. The world may laugh -- may call me absurd, selfish -- but it does not signify. My very soul demands you: it will be satisfied, or it will take deadly vengeance on its frame.”
“If you love a flower that lives on a star, it is sweet to look at the sky at night. All the stars are a-bloom with flowers...”
“I will not try to convince you to love me, to respect me, to commit to me. I deserve better than that; I AM BETTER THAN THAT...Goodbye.”
“If I love you, what business is it of yours?”
“She is a friend of my mind. She gather me, man. The pieces I am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order.”
“Let me die the moment my love dies.
Let me not outlive my own capacity to love.
Let me die still loving, and so, never die.”
“Kissing - and I mean like, yummy, smacking kissing - is the most delicious, most beautiful and passionate thing that two people can do, bar none. Better than sex, hands down.”
“I want to try making things right because picking up the pieces is way better than leaving them the way they are.”
“Life is a series of pulls back and forth... A tension of opposites, like a pull on a rubber band. Most of us live somewhere in the middle. A wrestling match...Which side win? Love wins. Love always wins”
“Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high.”
“All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever.”
Beautiful Quotes For Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Beautiful Quotes For Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Beautiful Quotes For Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers

No comments:
Post a Comment