| Source:- Google.com.pk |
“I love mankind, he said, "but I find to my amazement that the more I love mankind as a whole, the less I love man in particular.”
“Unless you love someone, nothing else makes sense.”
“The only thing more unthinkable than leaving was staying; the only thing more impossible than staying was leaving.”
“Despite your best efforts, people are going to be hurt when it's time for them to be hurt.”
“I think we ought to live happily ever after.”
“Those sweet lips. My, oh my, I could kiss those lips all night long.
Good things come to those who wait.”
“Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. That's what it was like for me. I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt if oyu planned on fallin gin love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has happened only once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.”
“When in a relationship, a real man doesn't make his woman jealous of others, he makes others jealous of his woman.”
“It's funny how you can forget everything except people loving you. Maybe that's why humans find it so hard getting over love affairs. It's not the pain they're getting over, it's the love.”
“The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.”
“Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.”
“It's okay,” he said. “We're together.” He didn't say you're okay, or we're alive. After all they'd been through over the last year, he knew that the most important thing was that they were together. She loved him for saying that.”
Best Love Sentences Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers

No comments:
Post a Comment