| Source:- Google.com.pk |
“All I ever wanted was to reach out and touch another human being not just with my hands but with my heart.”
“It’s probably not just by chance that I’m alone. It would be very hard for a man to live with me, unless he’s terribly strong. And if he’s stronger than I, I’m the one who can’t live with him. … I’m neither smart nor stupid, but I don’t think I’m a run-of-the-mill person. I’ve been in business without being a businesswoman, I’ve loved without being a woman made only for love. The two men I’ve loved, I think, will remember me, on earth or in heaven, because men always remember a woman who caused them concern and uneasiness. I’ve done my best, in regard to people and to life, without precepts, but with a taste for justice.”
“We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! It's time to put an end to this. It's time for us to let ourselves be loved.”
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
“Never close your lips to those whom you have already opened your heart.”
“You can't measure the mutual affection of two human beings by the number of words they exchange.”
“I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.”
“The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends.”
“One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without, and find that breath is of little consequence.”
“I'm saying that I'm a moody, insecure, narrow-minded, jealous, borderline homicidal bitch, and I want you to promise me that you're okay with that, because it's who I am, and you're what I need.”
“He does something to me, that boy. Every time. It’s his only detriment. He steps on my heart. He makes me cry.”
“Find what you love and let it kill you.”
“Letting go doesn't mean that you don't care about someone anymore. It's just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.”
Loving Quotes Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Loving Quotes Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Loving Quotes Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Loving Quotes Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Loving Quotes Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Loving Quotes Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Loving Quotes Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Loving Quotes Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Loving Quotes Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Loving Quotes Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Loving Quotes Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Loving Quotes Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers


No comments:
Post a Comment