| Source:- Google.com.pk |
“When someone is in your heart, they're never truly gone. They can come back to you, even at unlikely times.”
“Yes, I was infatuated with you: I am still. No one has ever heightened such a keen capacity of physical sensation in me. I cut you out because I couldn't stand being a passing fancy. Before I give my body, I must give my thoughts, my mind, my dreams. And you weren't having any of those.”
“Time was passing like a hand waving from a train I wanted to be on.
I hope you never have to think about anything as much as I think about you.”
“Being with you never felt wrong. It's the one thing I did right. You're the one thing I did right.”
“This is where it all begins. Everything starts here, today.”
“Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.”
“How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach”
“Don't cry over someone who wouldn't cry over you.”
“Respect was invented to cover the empty place where love should be.”
“From childhood's hour I have not been. As others were, I have not seen. As others saw, I could not awaken. My heart to joy at the same tone. And all I loved, I loved alone.”
“Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift.”
“When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.”
“to love life, to love it even
when you have no stomach for it
and everything you've held dear
crumbles like burnt paper in your hands,
your throat filled with the silt of it.
When grief sits with you, its tropical heat
thickening the air, heavy as water
more fit for gills than lungs;
when grief weights you like your own flesh
only more of it, an obesity of grief,
you think, How can a body withstand this?
Then you hold life like a face
between your palms, a plain face,
no charming smile, no violet eyes,
and you say, yes, I will take you
I will love you, again.”
“Come sleep with me: We won't make Love,Love will make us.”
“Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.”
Lovely Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Lovely Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Lovely Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Lovely Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Lovely Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Lovely Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Lovely Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Lovely Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Lovely Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers


No comments:
Post a Comment