Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Great Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers

Great Quotes About Love Biography 
Source:- Google.com.pk
“But love is always new. Regardless of whether we love once, twice, or a dozen times in our life, we always face a brand-new situation. Love can consign us to hell or to paradise, but it always takes us somewhere. We simply have to accept it, because it is what nourishes our existence. If we reject it, we die of hunger, because we lack the courage to stretch out a hand and pluck the fruit from the branches of the tree of life. We have to take love where we find it, even if that means hours, days, weeks of disappointment and sadness.
“The sunlight claps the earth, and the moonbeams kiss the sea: what are all these kissings worth, if thou kiss not me?” 
“I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent. ” 
“The highest function of love is that it makes the loved one a unique and irreplaceable being.” 
“I was always hungry for love. Just once, I wanted to know what it was like to get my fill of it -- to be fed so much love I couldn't take any more. Just once. ” 
“True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well-being of one's companion.” 
“I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend. The one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, every shiver of your body. 
I want to know where to touch you, I want to know how to touch you. I want to know convince you to design a smile just for me. Yes, I do want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend in the entire world.” 
“Love is not the absence of logic
but logic examined and recalculated
heated and curved to fit
inside the contours of the heart” 
“You are the one girl that made me risk eveything for a future worth having.” 
“Just because you're beautiful and perfect, it's made you conceited.” 
“The heart is the toughest part of the body. 
Tenderness is in the hands.” 
“This is what we call love. When you are loved, you can do anything in creation. When you are loved, there's no need at all to understand what's happening, because everything happens within you.” 
“She was my dream. She made me who I am, and holding her in my arms was more natural to me than my own heartbeat. I think about her all the time. Even now, when I'm sitting here, I think about her. There could never have been another.” 
Great Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers 
Great Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers 
Great Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers 
Great Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers 
Great Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers 
Great Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers 
Great Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers 
Great Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Great Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers 
Great Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers 
Great Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers 


No comments:

Post a Comment