Monday, 7 March 2016

Quotes Of Love Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers

Quotes Of Love Biography 
Source:- Google.com.pk
I wanted to keep looking at her because I wanted to never take my eyes from her, but still I had to
lower my eyes, I was so ashamed that even now Jenny was reading my mind so perfectly.
'Listen, that's the only goddamn thing I'm asking, Ollie. Otherwise, I know you'll be okay.' That thing in my gut was stirring again, so I was afraid to even speak the word 'okay.' I just
looked mutely at Jenny.” 
“Love means never ever having to say you are sorry...” 
“Sometimes you want to say, “I love you, but…”
Yet the “but” takes away the ‘I love you’. In love their are no ‘buts’ or ‘if’s’ or ‘when’. It’s just there, and always. No beginning, no end. It’s the condition-less state of the heart. Not a feeling that comes and goes at the whim of the emotions. It is there in our heart, a part of our heart…eventually grafting itself into each limb and cell of our bodies. Love changes our brain, the way we move and talk. Love lives in our spirit and graces us with its presence each day, until death.
To say “I love you, but….” is to say, “I did not love you at all”.
I say this to you now: I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly.” 
“I will not tell you our love story, because-like all real love stories-it will die with us,as it should.” 
“Your love story, I don’t want to give away the ending, but both you and your lover die.” 
“The more you love,the more love you have to give.It's the only feeling we have which is infinite...” 
“I know this isn’t a conventional love story. I know there are all sorts of reasons I shouldn’t even be saying what I am. But I love you. I do. I knew it when I left Patrick. And I think you might even love me a little bit.” 
“After listening and getting to know more about you. Also, feeling a deep connection between us that goes beyond physical attraction. I'm beginning to feel for, so much more than the friendship that I waited to grow with you. I'm not going to try and rush things. However, I don't want to wait until it's to late.” 
“You see," she concluded miserably, "when I can call like that to him across space--I belong to him. He doesn't love me--he never will--but I belong to him.” 
Quotes Of Love  Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers 

Quotes Of Love  Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers 
Quotes Of Love  Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers 
Quotes Of Love  Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers 
Quotes Of Love  Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers 
Quotes Of Love  Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers 
Quotes Of Love  Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers 

Quotes Of Love  Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers 
Quotes Of Love  Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers 
Quotes Of Love  Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers 
Quotes Of Love  Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers 

No comments:

Post a Comment