Saturday, 5 March 2016

Best Love Quotes Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers

Best Love Quotes Biography 
Source:- Google.com.pk
“What she had realized was that love was that moment when your heart was about to burst.” 
“I'm not sentimental--I'm as romantic as you are. The idea, you know,
is that the sentimental person thinks things will last--the romantic
person has a desperate confidence that they won't.” 
“The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and will be. Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we've found each other. And maybe each time, we've been forced apart for the same reasons. That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten thousand years and a prelude to what will come.” 
“I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand & the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow. I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep & there are no words for that.” 
“The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.” 
“Happiness is holding someone in your arms and knowing you hold the whole world.” 
“Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.” 
“Sorrow is how we learn to love. Your heart isn't breaking. It hurts because it's getting larger. The larger it gets, the more love it holds.” 
“To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.”  
“When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” 
“It is easy to love people in memory; the hard thing is to love them when they are there in front of you.” 
“We are all alone, born alone, die alone, and—in spite of True Romance magazines—we shall all someday look back on our lives and see that, in spite of our company, we were alone the whole way. I do not say lonely—at least, not all the time—but essentially, and finally, alone. This is what makes your self-respect so important, and I don't see how you can respect yourself if you must look in the hearts and minds of others for your happiness.” 
“If you stay, I'll do whatever you want. I'll quit the band, go with you to New York. But if you need me to go away, I'll do that, too. I was talking to Liz and she said maybe coming back to your old life would be too painful, that maybe it'd be easier for you to erase us. And that would suck, but I'd do it. I can lose you like that if I don't lose you today. I'll let you go. If you stay.” 
Best Love Quotes Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Best Love Quotes Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Best Love Quotes Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers

Best Love Quotes Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Best Love Quotes Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Best Love Quotes Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Best Love Quotes Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Best Love Quotes Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Best Love Quotes Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Best Love Quotes Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Best Love Quotes Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers

1 comment:

  1. Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any tips? good friday celebrations in india

    ReplyDelete