Saturday, 5 March 2016

Love Quotations Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers

Love Quotations Biography 
Source:- Google.com.pk
“What Is Love? I have met in the streets a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, the water passed through his shoes and the stars through his soul” 
“And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever.” 
“It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done.”
“We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.” 
“I think... if it is true that 
there are as many minds as there 
are heads, then there are as many 
kinds of love as there are hearts.” 
“It isn't possible to love and part. You will wish that it was. You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal.” 
“Life, he realize, was much like a song. In the beginning there is mystery, in the end there is confirmation, but it's in the middle where all the emotion resides to make the whole thing worthwhile.” 
“They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now” 
“I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it's these things I'd believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn't all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.”
“If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. ... Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” 
“Any fool can be happy. It takes a man with real heart to make beauty out of the stuff that makes us weep.” 
“And then he gives me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me.”
Love Quotations Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers

Love Quotations Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Love Quotations Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers

Love Quotations Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Love Quotations Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Love Quotations Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers

Love Quotations Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Love Quotations Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Love Quotations Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Love Quotations Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers
Love Quotations Tagalog Tumblr for Him and Life Cover Photo Pics Wallpapers

No comments:

Post a Comment